Nov 11 autox

The place to be for a casual day's fun pushing your car to its limits.

Postby hoking » Wed Nov 13, 2002 2:04 pm

Coldrsx wrote:dont worry, i be there earlier next time...maybe i wont get lost this time:>

hoking...better be ready man

haha, bring it on =0

but you have a slightly better advantage, you run s03's and base has a bit more torque, ahh well =) i know its mostly driver,.. haha , but the next one wont be until jan 26th,.. time to prep my car ,. kekeke :twisted:
hoking
Novice Driver

Postby raene » Wed Nov 13, 2002 11:48 pm

I'm just curious, if we made up a course is there a possibility it would be used?
'88 CRX Si - 10.909 @ 135.31 mph

C/Mod (d'oh! but expected I guess)
raene
Senior Driver

Postby AllWheelDrift » Thu Nov 14, 2002 10:31 am

raene wrote:I'm just curious, if we made up a course is there a possibility it would be used?

I'm guessing ideas and suggestions are welcome, but coming up with a unique course that's safe and works within the confines of the surface at Bounday Bay (most of the center is unuseable) is actually quite difficult.
AllWheelDrift
Mr. Sideways

Postby Boostin Awd » Thu Nov 14, 2002 1:29 pm

as long as there's a decent start stretch i'm happy :twisted:
Troy
Boostin Awd
Novice Driver

Postby m nA6 » Thu Nov 14, 2002 3:39 pm

Boostin Awd wrote:as long as there's a decent start stretch i'm happy :twisted:

i actually found the start stretch this time was pretty good since once u left the gate there was enuf space to redline 1st gear then shift...without worrying about shifting before an apex... :roll:
m nA6
Senior Driver

Course Design Help

Postby PVT » Thu Nov 14, 2002 5:06 pm

raene wrote:I'm just curious, if we made up a course is there a possibility it would be used?

If you are interested in designing a course, I'd be very happy to have your help! New ideas always help keep the courses from become repetitive.

When designing a course, there are certain regulations that are stated in the rulebook and other considerations such as the useable space(like ALLWHEELDIFT mentioned), also we like to have as much overlap of cars so that we can launch people as early as possible, and other things like a safe grid area. (but those are things that I can help with)

If you're interested in designing a course, I'd be very happy to take a look at your ideas If you're going to be at the SFICC Rally on friday, we can discuss the possibililty of using your course design at a future event.

Paul
PVT
ex-VP

Previous

Return to Autocross (Solo II)