Overall standings....

The place to be for a casual day's fun pushing your car to its limits.

Re: wat is goin to be the final mark for the series?

Postby -S- » Fri Nov 22, 2002 10:47 am

GTA wrote::roll:
are all the scores from all the races added up to make a final mark to calculate our standings in each class and overall standings?
:wink:

Your score w/in each class is calculated (w/ first place being 100, of course). At the end of the Slush Series, we'll add those up and take the best 4 out of 5. For the overall championship, you take your PAX'd score against everyone's, and calculate that out of 100. You also add that up and take the best 4 out of 5.

Confused yet? :)
-Sunny
-S-
Senior Driver

thanx!

Postby GTA » Fri Nov 22, 2002 5:16 pm

:o
very clear now. thank you for such good explanations!
:D
GTA
Novice Driver

Postby 68style » Sat Nov 30, 2002 1:27 pm

I know I asked Sunny before but he didn't know the answer.

For the overall championship (overall PAX results) how many trophy positions will there be?

Chris
68style
Senior Driver

Postby PVT » Sat Nov 30, 2002 2:33 pm

We haven't figured that out yet. A few options that I can see right now are a trophy for the Slush Series champion, trophies for the top 3 or trophies for the top 5. Of those choices, the first two are probably the most feasible, since we're also going to have trophies for the Novice Series too.

Also, while I'm on the topic of the standings....fully corrected standings will be out after I am finished exams, so some time around Dec 16.
PVT
ex-VP

Postby raene » Sat Nov 30, 2002 10:35 pm

Sweet... I'm in 3rd place and I've only been to 1 of the Slush Series autocrosses... gotta love C/Mod :roll:

:lol:
'88 CRX Si - 10.909 @ 135.31 mph

C/Mod (d'oh! but expected I guess)
raene
Senior Driver

Postby EL_STYLE » Wed Dec 04, 2002 4:39 pm

Hey guys.., I don't know if you've seen this error but I'm listed as 112 in overall pax standings. Just a typo...to many ones!
EL_STYLE

Postby PVT » Wed Dec 04, 2002 4:48 pm

Yeah, I saw that one and I have it corrected on my home copy. I'll have all the little bugs worked out of the results in the next couple weeks(after I'm done my exams). :)
PVT
ex-VP

Previous

Return to Autocross (Solo II)