Ride to Conquer Cancer - Volunteer Opportunity

Everything not UBC related... enter at your own risk!

Ride to Conquer Cancer - Volunteer Opportunity

Postby hilzx » Thu Apr 30, 2015 10:30 pm

Forwarded message:

I wanted to introduce myself as the Crew and Volunteer Coordinator for the Ride to Conquer Cancer happening on August 29th – 30th 2015.

We have an incredible volunteer opportunity available for your club that will allow students to drive our riding route from Vancouver to Seattle while earning over 40 volunteer hours for a highly recognizable event!

I am the Crew and Volunteer Coordinator for the Ride and we are looking for volunteers to be Route Markers for the ride. These people are responsible for ensuring that all road signs for the riders are up and marked correctly from Start to Finish. You can volunteer with friends, family, co-workers or others to support over 3,000 riders on their epic journey from Vancouver to Seattle.

CREW DETAILS:
Crew Members are dedicated volunteers who commit two full days to making the Ride to Conquer Cancer a possibility!

When you sign up for Crew here are some of the benefits you receive on your 2 Day Event Experience:
· Full transportation from Vancouver to Seattle and back
· Meals for the entire weekend
· Tent accommodation
· Celebration on Saturday to recognize the efforts of our Riders and Crew
· 2 Crew t-shirts
· Earn 40 hours of volunteer service

You will be part of a team of volunteers who help to support the cause, the Ride, and make this the largest most successful fundraising event in BC.

‘ADD’ us on Facebook to stay connected with all things Crew and Volunteer! : https://www.facebook.com/crewandvolunteerpage

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact me at any time.

Many thanks,
Emma

Emma Cunnington – Crew and Volunteer Coordinator
303-698 Seymour Street | Vancouver, BC | V6B 3K6
ecunnington@conquercancer.ca
p: 1.888.771.BIKE [2453]
f: 604.684.9296

ATTACHED: Ride to Conquer Cancer Crew Manual
Attachments
2015 RTCC Crew Manual (1).doc
(2.83 MiB) Downloaded 148 times
hilzx