UBCSCC Track Lapping Day#1 - Mission Raceway - SOLD OUT

Ready to take your driving to the next level?

UBCSCC Track Lapping Day#1 - Mission Raceway - SOLD OUT

Postby Grasshopper » Sun Apr 12, 2015 6:59 pm

The summer is here and the Racecars are blooming! We are pleased to present our first official summer 2015 track/lapping day at Mission Raceway. We welcome one and all, from the experienced trackday participants familiar with mission to brand new drivers wanting to experience high speed lapping in a fun, safe and casual environment. We offer complimentary instruction from some of the fastest local drivers to help you improve in both consistency and raw speed; should you seek it. Solo1 driver? Perfect opportunity if looking to figure out where that extra half a second is hiding!

Registration Opens Friday April 17th at 5pm

We are also looking for volunteers interested in helping us run the event (Please contact myself if you are interested or have any questions)

When: Monday June 22nd (Gates open 7:45am, close 8:45am)
Where: Mission Raceway (32670 Dyke Road, Mission BC)
How much:
Early Bird - $200 (Expires June 14th, 2015)
Regular Rate - $225

This is a UBCSCC Club event, and as such, a valid UBCSCC year membership is required to attend. If you are not a current member, please follow this HERE and sign up for a 2013-14 membership or select the "No Membership" option when signing up to pay for a $5 day membership:

Please make sure you read our Track Day information page before signing up

Particularly, read the supplemental regulations regarding race tires, noise regulations, and cancellations. Ignorance is no excuse! Also, please make sure to read what classifies you as a novice, those signing up for the wrong group will not be given a refund.

This event is capped at 40 drivers and 3 Run Groups - 12 Novices, 28 seniors.

To mitigate any potential registration issues, please send me an email ASAP if there are any problems

If you have any questions regarding the track day, please feel free to ask them here or contact Ryan directly at RyanRichman@hotmail.com

Thanks and see you there!
-UBCSCC Team
Last edited by Grasshopper on Sun May 10, 2015 8:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Ryan Richman - exUBCSCC VP
1994 Mazda Miata 1.8T - Green - SSM
2004 Mini Cooper S - Lemon Grey
1994 Mazda Miata 1.8NA - Blue - Doryfish (sold)
2007 Ford Ranger - Race Truck/ family support vehicle
2000 Audi A4 2.8 Supercharged (sold)
Grasshopper
Senior Driver

Re: UBCSCC Track Lapping Day - Mission Raceway

Postby mcb » Sun Apr 19, 2015 7:09 pm

Signed up! My first ever track day, can't wait!!!! :D
Miguel B
1992 Toyota MR2 "mustard"
mcb
Novice Driver

Re: UBCSCC Track Lapping Day#1 - Mission Raceway - SOLD OUT

Postby Grasshopper » Thu Jun 11, 2015 7:28 am

Hi everyone, I am desperate for volunteers for our June 22nd Track day. It appears the sun has scared some people away.

If you are interested, please let me know and I will tell you more. There will be compensation for the day.

PLEASE EMAIL Ryan T Richman AT gmail.com ASAP
Ryan Richman - exUBCSCC VP
1994 Mazda Miata 1.8T - Green - SSM
2004 Mini Cooper S - Lemon Grey
1994 Mazda Miata 1.8NA - Blue - Doryfish (sold)
2007 Ford Ranger - Race Truck/ family support vehicle
2000 Audi A4 2.8 Supercharged (sold)
Grasshopper
Senior Driver

Return to Solosprint & Track Days (Solo I)