G-Zero Championship Racing

Racing events not run by the UBC Sports Car Club

G-Zero Championship Racing

Postby Grasshopper » Mon Sep 28, 2015 6:39 pm

Afternoon,

The G-Zero Championship Racing Series would like to make introductions of our Series to any members of the UBC SCC that might be interested. The Series is the first of it's kind battery electric karting championship, hosting all our Racing Events on temporary circuits throughout the Metro Vancouver region. Teams own their own karts and come race with us for prize purses, the shear thrill of all that electric torque and of course motorsports glory!

We are hosting a number of information sessions about the Series in the coming weeks and are hoping that there are some members of the club that might want to explore our exciting avenue to go racing!
If the club has no qualms with assisting us with getting the word about the Series out to it's members, I have attached both a .jpg introduction (meant for social media channels) and a 2 page PDF (meant for email distribution).

Please let me know if there are any questions or if hosting a specific information session for UBC SCC members might be of interest as well.

Thanks for your time and look forward to hearing back from your group!

Sincerely,
Greg
Ryan Richman - exUBCSCC VP
1994 Mazda Miata 1.8T - Green - SSM
2004 Mini Cooper S - Lemon Grey
1994 Mazda Miata 1.8NA - Blue - Doryfish (sold)
2007 Ford Ranger - Race Truck/ family support vehicle
2000 Audi A4 2.8 Supercharged (sold)
Grasshopper
Senior Driver

Re: G-Zero Championship Racing

Postby solorex » Tue Sep 29, 2015 7:03 am

Deposit of $999 and "Full product price will not exceed $14,999.99"; how is this affordable?
solorex
Senior Driver

Postby gtirnick » Tue Sep 29, 2015 2:04 pm

yikes, thats too bad its not more affordable, are you getting full engine support, race entries, pit crew, repair, replacement motors, and consumables for that price?

u can buy a brand spanking new lo206 kart with birel chassis and race for 3-5 years at gmr for less

one time costs
5500$ brand new kart
700$ in suit shoes gloves helmet
500$ in tools and kart stand

annual costs
500$ membership which gives you unlimited track use except for prebooked race days from 8am to 8pm
300$ storage
150$ per race entry
50-70$ gas for the entire year
300$ tires per set of 4, can last a year or half depending how much u kart
SSC #98
gtirnick
Senior Driver

Postby Orvine22 » Sat Oct 17, 2015 1:31 am

So glad to know about the G-Zero Championship Racing! I wonder if live telecast is also going to broadcast! If yes, I’ll visit the best sports bar nyc to see this race Championship! Please reply soon dear!
Orvine22
Novice Driver

Return to Non-UBC Racing Events