Mission Raceway - Sunday September 18th

Ready to take your driving to the next level?

Mission Raceway - Sunday September 18th

Postby Grasshopper » Sat Aug 06, 2016 8:12 pm

Sunday, need I say more?

We are hosting a Lapping/ Track event at Mission Raceway on a weekend date. Sign up before it's too late!

Registration Opens August 7th at 8:00am

We are also looking for volunteers interested in helping us run the event (Please contact myself if you are interested or have any questions)

When: Sunday September 18th (Gates open 7:15am, close 8:30am. Drivers meeting at 8:30am)
Where: Mission Raceway (32670 Dyke Road, Mission BC)
How much:
Early Bird - $205 (Expires two weeks prior to registration close)
Regular Rate - $230

Coffee, donuts, and hot chocolate will be available in the morning for those early risers. A sandwich or pizza lunch will also be provided.

This is a UBCSCC Club event, and as such, a valid UBCSCC year membership is required to attend. A UBCSCC Membership is included with the purchase of your first event of the year.

Please make sure you read our Track Day information page before signing up

Read the supplemental regulations regarding race tires, noise regulations, and cancellations. Ignorance is no excuse! Also, please make sure to read what classifies you as a novice, those signing up for the wrong group will not be given a refund.

This event is capped at 40 drivers and 3 Run Groups - 12 Novices, 28 seniors.

Sign me up

To mitigate any potential registration issues, please send me an email ASAP if there are any problems

If you have any questions regarding the track day, please feel free to ask them here or contact information @ UBCSCC . com
Ryan Richman - exUBCSCC VP
1994 Mazda Miata 1.8T - Green - SSM
2004 Mini Cooper S - Lemon Grey
1994 Mazda Miata 1.8NA - Blue - Doryfish (sold)
2007 Ford Ranger - Race Truck/ family support vehicle
2000 Audi A4 2.8 Supercharged (sold)
Grasshopper
Senior Driver

Re: Mission Raceway - Sunday September 18th

Postby Leon » Wed Aug 24, 2016 1:48 pm

I signed up for this, how do I "confirm" like the rest of the peeps on the entry list?
Leon
Senior Driver

Return to Solosprint & Track Days (Solo I)