2011 UBCSCC Team Enduro - Slideshow

edited September 2011 in Pictures and Videos
Hello everyone,

Here is slide show that Ken Au-Yeung and I put together from the UBCSCC 2011 Team Enduro event. You may be asked to install a plug-in to view the file – it is safe to do so. It is best to watch it in full screen [there is a tab of the show itself or you can right click your mouse and choose “full screen”] with the sound on!!! We hope you enjoy it.

Regards,

Brian Salisbury and Ken Au-Yeung.

The link is - http://www.photodex.com/share/bsalisbury/d272cmg4

The 2011 UBCSCC Team Enduro event is now available in 720p mpg format

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wb2r_himKI

Comments

• edited November -1
    The plugin is an .exe file. I take it this is for Windows only?

<-- mac user is disappoint.
  • edited November -1
    Ditto for me to :( ... Mac user also .
  • edited November -1
    If you’ve purchased a new Mac sometime within the last three years, then all that’s standing between you and enjoying ProShow is a copy of Windows. You can take things one step further with a copy of virtualization software such as VMware Fusion and Parallels Desktop. Virtualization allows you to seamlessly integrate Windows into the Mac OS X operating system, giving you the best of both worlds.

Forgive me: I am not going to install and configure Parallels and dual boot my poor tired macbook, or spend hours learning how to set up a VM, all so that I can see a slide show!
  • edited November -1
    Look, installing the VM tools and Windows for your mac won't take more than say 5 hours to get everything set as you like it, and the windows license won't be more than 150$ or so.

There are like probably at least 50 photos in there. That's only 3$ and 6 minutes invested per photo. How can you say no? ;}
    Dave Woodside
    UBCSCC Secretary of Steak (tube and otherwise)
    '97 328iS - The black one with too much front camber (as though that's even possible - nyah!)
  • edited November -1
    Great job on the slideshow Brian!

Love the song selection - Starry Eyed!!! F1 2010 Abu Dhabi Race Edit!!
    Ken Au-Yeung - HBL Autosports 2001 Subaru Impreza 2.5RS - STC
    PoweredByAloe.com Photo | Video : : Flickr
  • edited November -1
    Davey wrote:
    Look, installing the VM tools and Windows for your mac won't take more than say 5 hours to get everything set as you like it, and the windows license won't be more than 150$ or so.

There are like probably at least 50 photos in there. That's only 3$ and 6 minutes invested per photo. How can you say no? ;}

rofl.

I'm cheap. I'll just wait til next week and view it at school on one of our dinosaur PC's instead. :P
  • edited November -1
    Windows FTW ! :lol:

Great slideshow, lots of images. Thanks guys!
    -Patrick
  • FabFab
    edited November -1
    Cautious PC user here, I'd rather not have to download an exe.
  • edited November -1
    Hi Fab - I would not have uploaded the show to Photodex's site if it was not safe - they are the world's leading company when it comes to this type of software product and format - here is their website - http://www.photodex.com/

In the meantime, I will upload a mpeg option for you faint of heart exe downloaders :lol: I will post the link later today once it uploads to YouTube.

Regards, Brian
  • edited November -1
    Brian has kindly converted this into MPG for those of you who couldn't view it; it's added to the original post.

Thanks again Brian :D