Local places for helmets?

Hey guys,

Looking for a new helmet and wondering where the best local place is? I've tried Mopac and their selection doesn't fit (RCI and G-force don't fit me). Went to Holeshot figuring if I found a company that make a bike helmet that fit, they/I could order a SA helmet, but I don't think the new store is open yet?

Anyhow, needs to be closed face with visor (my other car doesn't have a windshield ;) ) and SA2010.

Thanks,
Cory
Red 09 Yaris 5-dr. H-street/FSP
Black Seven (Caterham knockoff) E-mod
Silver 01 Miata STR

Comments

• edited November -1
    Drivers Edge has been a longtime supporter of our club.
    http://www.driversedgeautosport.com/

on Boundary near Hwy1 in Vancouver
    Norman Hayton -
    2014 Mustang GT in F Street
    1999 BMW 323i for Rallycross
    2011 FSP Canadian National Champion
    2017 FS Canadian National Champion
  • edited November -1
    If you need to get a SA2005/SA2010 helmet (for race cars) and local, then DriversEdge Motorsport is probably the only place that carries it. However, if you want a M2005/M2010 (for bike racing, but also legal for AutoX), then just go to any motorcycle/motocross shops which there are quite a few more than just DriversEdge around lower mainland.
  • edited November -1
    Thanks guys. Problem with Drivers edge is that they work almost the exact same hours as I do and getting time off is hard for me. I will see if I can get there next week.

Thanks again.
    Cory
    Red 09 Yaris 5-dr. H-street/FSP
    Black Seven (Caterham knockoff) E-mod
    Silver 01 Miata STR
  • edited November -1
    C10CoryM wrote:
    Thanks guys. Problem with Drivers edge is that they work almost the exact same hours as I do and getting time off is hard for me. I will see if I can get there next week.

Thanks again.
    Cory

Give Frank a call... I've seen him hanging around event after hours sometimes.