2016-08-07 Autox Pics & Vids

edited August 2016 in Pictures and Videos
Hello folks,

Sorry it took me a couple of days this time, but here are my photos from the Aug 7 autox. The day was a bit hectic for me as I was trying to juggle a number of things at the same time, so the photo groupings are a little messed up. I was driving in group 1 and trying to snatch a few pics at the same time, and I had to grab lunch during group 3's run, so I was unable to get pictures of everyone in both of those groups. Furthermore, the time stamps and upload order was a little screwed up, so some of the pics might not appear in the right album.
zFgC_b5KR42TZEn7QaFCaIU2ckpHm4zlD-D2Iy8Ddsvljsvxzg_gRtL9oHj19r9vKkQ1d5fmgHIjgg=w699-h467-no

PZvqfbejcbNhBl2ckiESqTdSEX-md7zFmOycuCoiHmHjSHkjGA9rrb7wcG-OL1JZvEu0KNXksTHM1w=w699-h467-no

JkwRNz9WrtBnJ6Y1nADrvib6hT-bXJ4nN911mTf3a6UpNmusxcrOol-QnWgnYWu3VTH_4HRK1Owyiw=w699-h467-no

Without further ado:

People
Group 1 (mostly)
Group 2 (mostly)
Group 3 (mostly)

Comments

• edited November -1
    As always thanks for the pictures Rick. Not going to lie but I'm always disappointed when you are in the same run group as me cause it means I won't get any pictures but you somehow managed to do both.
    Cheers
    Dom