SOLD

car is SOLD. thanks

Comments

• edited November -1
    don't You want to win every single autocross and hill climbs? =o)
  • edited November -1
    TTT
    had couple of offers but way too low,
    Make me a real offer :D
  • edited November -1
    As a body tech for 12 years i highly doubt a 4000 dollar hit would write off this car. Are you sure its a rebuilt title and nut just a repair. Makes a huge difference to someone looking to buy one. Mine is a 2017 rs and its still got a trade value of 42 grand so this must have been a 35000 dollar hit to be wrtten off be re built and have a rebuilt title.
  • edited November -1
    zoli21 wrote:
    As a body tech for 12 years i highly doubt a 4000 dollar hit would write off this car.
    Dude where exactly did it say "4000 dollar hit"?
    It says "$4900 cost of PARTS" No offence but if You're a body tech You should know there's also labor that goes on top.
    And since the labor was all mine and i repaired it in my free time I can estimate it anywhere from "0" to ...infinity
    BTW. as some one who've been fixing cars for 40+ years I also know new cars are written off easily because of parts cost.
    since no aftermarket or used parts are available for this particular car at the moment.
    some examples:
    headlight $1600
    bumper cover $700
    stupid bumper cover insert is $500. that is that small black piece on front bumper. Isn't that insane?

PS. bought it for myself to build a new stage rally car but it was more than I could handle
    Converting brakes to gravel specs alone would run up to $4.000
    So had to abandon the idea and ended up fixing it as a street car and now building Fiesta ST and it's now on assembly line!
    bumper is not attached so don't mind the gaps :D
    carry on partner!