UBCSCC Slush 7 2017/18 Results and Feedback

edited March 2018 in Autocross (Solo II)
Hey Everyone,

Thank you all for coming out for our 2017/18 slush series finale!

Here are the results from the day!
All Times
Indexed Times
Top Times

For any class group changes and protests, please e-mail us at results @ ubcscc(dot)com within 72 hours of the results being posted. After that, the results are FINAL.

If you don't know which class your car and modifications belong to, please check out our Car Classification Forum If you have any questions, don't be afraid to make a post and ask!

Comments

• edited November -1
    Great course guys, really enjoyed it!

-Mark
    Mark Uhlmann, UBCSCC Ex-Pres
    BM #51: 2004 Stohr WF1
    STX #67: 2011 BMW 128i (sold 2019)
    DSP #67: 1997 BMW 328is (sold 2012)
  • edited November -1
    Hey guys,
    Did I leave my driver floor mat at the race? It’s a BMW one which I just noticed isn’t in my. Car. Was hoping one of you guys saw it and took it. Cheers Dom
  • edited November -1
    Dom335 wrote:
    Hey guys,
    Did I leave my driver floor mat at the race? It’s a BMW one which I just noticed isn’t in my. Car. Was hoping one of you guys saw it and took it. Cheers Dom

There was a BMW floor mat at the pad. Wasn't sure if owner was still there so I left it. I'd assume someone collected it once all the cars were gone and it was obvious it was forgotten.
    Red 09 Yaris 5-dr. H-street/FSP
    Black Seven (Caterham knockoff) E-mod
    Silver 01 Miata STR
  • edited November -1
    Dom335 wrote:
    Hey guys,

Yep! We have it and it's safely in the trailer for next time. If you need it sooner than that get in touch with me and we'll figure something out.
    Stephanie Lee
    01 Honda S2000 [STR]
    07 Honda Fit [STF]
    UBCSCC Director of Member Relations
    UBCSCC President
    Current: UBCSCC Advisor
  • edited November -1
    Steffii wrote:
    Dom335 wrote:
    Hey guys,

Yep! We have it and it's safely in the trailer for next time. If you need it sooner than that get in touch with me and we'll figure something out.

You’re the best! Turns out Kevin and I were both at Velocity so I got it back. See you at the wrap up!

Thanks
    Dom