2019 Slush Series 1 Results and Feedback

edited December 2019 in Autocross (Solo II)
Hey Everyone,

Thank you all for coming out to the event this weekend! Our next event is Slush 2 and registration is now open!

Slush Series 1 results:
All Times
Indexed Times
Top Times

Updated November 26th.

For any class group changes and protests, please e-mail us at results @ ubcscc(dot)com WITHIN 72 HOURS OF THE RESULTS BEING POSTED. After that, the results are FINAL.

Comments

• edited November -1
    Thanks for putting these up quickly!

Can we please get group results? Thank you!

Edit: forgot you guys don't do individual group posts. :) Sorry.
  • edited November -1
    Thanks for organizing, it was so much fun! Good to be back to autocross.

Special respect to the Miata driver who span out in the sweeper near the end and handled the situation with grace, making a 360 turn and continuing as nothing happened :)
    Amazing steering work!

Gregory the Charger.
  • edited November -1
    If anybody is looking for a tire warmer for the next event, I would love to try and sit in with a fun or competitive vehicle for a day. A open diff 04 mini cooper S doesn't seem to do the trick in these competitive days.
    I can entice the offer with SoloStorm :)
    Ryan Richman - exUBCSCC VP
    1994 Mazda Miata 1.8T - Green - SSM
    2004 Mini Cooper S - Lemon Grey
    1994 Mazda Miata 1.8NA - Blue - Doryfish (sold)
    2007 Ford Ranger - Race Truck/ family support vehicle
    2000 Audi A4 2.8 Supercharged (sold)
  • edited November -1
    If anybody is looking for a tire warmer for the next event, I would love to try and sit in with a fun or competitive vehicle for a day. A open diff 04 mini cooper S doesn't seem to do the trick in these competitive days.
    I can entice the offer with SoloStorm :)

I'm co-driving with Ben for the next event Ryan but would be pleased to let you ratbag my miata with me later in the series..!!
  • edited November -1
    Did anyone happen to get any pic they could post from slush 1?
  • edited November -1
    y4ma6Qfl9KJx2LOrZwb1k65jhjy9sH9ppzkX4COatVeS2h0VavFkxIRm-e1cxk8ubUuocMRckmikEAjLwhvlBxm1e4Y4Ed0JlBDzsfnbYWIoLpWjEDh07NfvUEqh1rBf5QCIAxhfd7Bfrh5hdXWDG312bZHNkOYzzNbcER2nYrvScF1Dn3ohocQDaQqH_e4TR-2JtXaiTspe55qH3F4NSp-MQ?width=4032&height=3024&cropmode=none
  • edited November -1
    Are these the final results after corrections?
    Chris